Bendix-Stromberg carb air intake on the B25

Jan-Arie

Hello Guys i have a question do any of you know if there is a manufacturer of a B25 Cowling with a Bendix-Stromberg carb air intake?

I ask this because I want to make a model of the B25 Devil Dog I know that the Bendix system is a post war system, ow yes and i want it in 1:48 scale.

I know that you all build 1:32 and larger but because there is so much knowledge around here I thought just ask.

I hope you know something have a great easter.

Jan-Arie

B25 with the Bendix system

726579.jpg

My own photo

To my knowledge there isn't anything available for the Bendix intake conversion.

Ken

Thanks Ken just got a message from Scott " Gunny " Perdue he fly's regularly on the B25.

Jan-Arie The difference is that the two scoops served different carburetors... Holly and Bendix-Stromberg.... virtually no one uses the Holly carbs anymore, but the scoops like on the Prowler were for the Holly originally. It would be ok to use the Dog scoops for that reason.... Hope that helps! gunny

Most B-25's flying today are J's and were modified in the '50's. The Dog is painted to honor a real combat vet that did not survive the war.