Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'archer diamond plate'.
Found 1 result
So was bored building aircraft models and decided for a major change of pace. Took the big cat out of the closet and started with the turret. It's been a while since the last armor I did! I didn't want a dirty cat because the one I want to do took part in the battle of the Bulge and was completed in late november 1944. Arrived at unit in december just in time for the battle. So a bit of mud, wear and tear and that's it. Basically some pigments, wash and graphite powder here and there. I used Flory model wash because they are so easy to used and fun to work with! Don't worry the pinion gear will get the treatment! So that's it for now. Stay tuned!