Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'German Camo'.
Found 1 result
Our club sponsors a 'Build the Same Kit' contest every year, which includes aircraft and armor options so thought to try something different I'd take on a small project : the Trumpeter Bradley M2A2 but dressed in WWII Camo scheme. The kit was very cheap, so why not? The obligatory box art shot: Not a lot of parts to the kit, but a fair amount of interior detail considering the scale and most of it will be covered up: I have interior shots SOMEWHERE but no clue where they went. There are a LOT of seats inside one of these things, but unless you put the read door down and open some hatches, not much to see. I kept the build simple. All closed up - but take my word for it, the full interior is there! So after laying own the German dark yellow base, I started on the Camo scheme. The top two are the schemes I tried to emulate on the Bradley. Lots of details to be picked out after the Vallejo Olive Green is added, antennas to add, muzzle soot, etc. There are a couple of spiders I need to clean up but this is one of my first attempts with the H&S .2 tip (and this is 1/72 scale!) so overall pretty happy with the results. Next a clear gloss to aid in washes. Probably should have painted some of the detail such as the tow cable and jack and even the shovel before applying the camo. Oh well! Chris