Horse drawn Arty dio

JRutman

Jerry,

Well what can I say..Today My sister from Chicago rang ME to tell ME that she had been tasked to do a portrait of young girl who loves ponies and horses and rides one on a regular basis.

so She tells ME that she has no horse etc to be able to do a portrait of this young girl standing beside her beloved pony/horse..

So I suggested that she try some forums where horse are drawn and she ,{ or use the girls own but she has no time to go out to where the horse is kept due to her work,} naturally said YOU DO it !!Blinking sisters !! :frantic:

So I rememberd your Horse drawn Arty diorama as I had seen your posting of it here so I had another look, sent the link to the ever grateful sister and she now asks can she use your build of the SUPERB horse as her mainframe for the portrain in her painting { Yep she is a trained artist...studied art etc }..she will not be benefiting in any way as she does portraits on the side for fun for her friends and colleagues once they get to know she can use an airbrush and paint brushes !!! :hmmm: she does not ask for any monies form them, bit if she did make few dimes I 'd tell her to send some to you too!!

so Jerry do you mind is she uses your horse in post one as her character horse.... :please: I hope you dont mind .. :innocent:

BEST WISHES..MARU..5137

No! Of course I don't mind. I would be honored if she uses my horsies.

J

Jerry,

She just rang and I told her that she may use the model of your horse as her guide for her portrait...she THANKS YOU ..... :bow:

Now I just have to get her to start building models... :hmmm:

There you go! With her artist training she would probably do very well here.

J