Schnellboot Typ S-38 / 1:35 of Italeri

elmarriachi

'where / what? Need to correct it '

Point of contact between the kit part hand crank at the 3D support.  The kit part angles upward from the point of contact at the 3d support outward toward the end of the hand crank.  You can tell by, well, just looking at it.  Another reference is the styrene rod.  The styrene rod is straight.  A straight line should run thru the hand crank and be parallel to the line of the styrene rod.  It doesn't appear to be so to me.

If you want a better look, and if you are using Windows on your computer, put a left finger on the Cntrl button of your keyboard, and scroll the mouse wheel forward to enlarge.

Like I say.  Not a criticism.  Just an observation.

Sincerely,

Mark

Hi Mark,

yes..... lot of such ugly things .... the whole cab is full of it .... luckily only on the inside ... but it is fully visible ..... so it would be very, very good removing all of them ... :) 

Cheers

MIchael

• 1 month later...
Hello everybody,

And the looooongest process is done .... painted all the parts and sub assemblies which I have assembled until now ....

Vallejo's black primer as base coat, the further colors airbrushed only in thin, not covering layers to keep the black base as shadow color.

Paints used next: 

Schnellbootweiß (S-Boat white): Insignia White + Light Grey

Under water: Red/Brown

Main Deck: Dark grey

Stripes: White & Red

All these paints are of Mission Models.

Some first damages on the red stripes added already, some further scratches and damages on the other areas follow, but first some further details brush painted all around the ship.... then oil color washs ...

DSC_2373_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2378_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2371_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2372_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2381_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2383_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2385_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2388_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2390_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2391_1024x678.jpg

Cheers

Micha

Hello everybody,

I made the wooden optics with different oil colors and a stiff brush, on a base paint in beige colors.

Metal colors Iron and Brass were used for the details ...

All this area remains good visible through the open doors left and right and the huge windows...

DSC_2499_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2500_1024x678.jpg

DSC_2501_1024x678.jpg

Cheers

Micha