Hi, friends. This is my 1/32 Hellcat from Hasegawa. This kit was build some years ago, but I never was satisfied with the results.
So a few days ago I decided to fix it.
This are the kit before the removal of the paint.
Here the kit with the paint removed, and some parts too.
Corrections in the side windows. It was really a pain in the ass to put the scratched windows with the kit assembled. But I believe that is good.
Engine repainted. I need to paint the details.
the Cowling has a lot of troubles. Here corrected, ready to be glued to the plane.
The original panel are poor. Then I made another one with a resin part, drilled and sanded in the back, to glue the dials. The green part are still umpainted. To complete the panel, I glued a piece of PE. This still need to be finished.
The original wheel, in the right are mad. I will use the rubber tyre from the Tamiya 1/32 corsair to fix this. I will copy them in resin and use the old wheel as a wheel hub. To this I removed the tyre part and sanded the hub to be used in the new wheel. This picture is only to see if it fits.
Starting the scribbing of the lines and the riveting, using my new RB tools riveter. Absolutely astounding!
This is for now.
Edited by tchwrma, 18 November 2017 - 11:41 PM.