Belgian Air Force 1/32 Mirage 5BA Resin Conversion Set And Decals.

SharkOwl

French Artisan « Renaissance Â» is working on a complete resin conversion set and decals that

that will permit to convert the 1/32 Italeri Mirage IIIE/O/R to a Belgian Air Force Mirage 5BA.

The masters have been created by Belgian Modeler Mr.Patrick Bouclans and recently transfered

to Renaissance for production planning.

Wrap around “Vietnam Type†camouflaged Belgian Mirage 5BA/BR/BD are among the most

appealing Mirage of all !

To follow here soon : http://www.renaissance-models.com/ter/index.php/avions-toutes-echelles/echelle-1-32

:frantic:

SharkOwl !

Edited by SharkOwl

French Artisan « Renaissance Â» is working on a complete resin conversion set and decals that

that will permit to convert the 1/32 Italeri Mirage IIIE/O/R to a Belgian Air Force Mirage 5BA.

Wrap around “Vietnam Type†camouflaged Belgian Mirage 5BA/BR/BD are among the most

appealing Mirage of all !

To follow here soon : http://www.renaissance-models.com/ter/index.php/avions-toutes-echelles/echelle-1-32

:frantic:

SharkOwl !

Thanks for thé link

Mark

great news , I was tempted to do myself , , thank mate !!! ,the master was done by a Belgian modeller  ( Mr Patrick Bouclans) 

Alain

Yes indeed.

Mr Patrick Bouclans is one of my modeler facebook friend !

:thumbsup:

SharkOwl

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

me too :)

I just scored an old revell on evilbay for half the usual price, but That's going to be a Kfir project.

I'm not interested in a Mirage 3 but if this renaissance kit becomes available, I will be :)

hi 

at last , we have the opportunity to build a nice version of the Mirage , and what about the decal sheet ???? I don't know if I am right , but I think that the nose cone "must" or should  be more "pointy" ( illusion !!!??)... what do you think of that ?????

Alain

20+ans+de+service+du+Mirage+%C3%A0+la+fo

hi 

at last , we have the opportunity to build a nice version of the Mirage , and what about the decal sheet ???? I don't know if I am right , but I think that the nose cone "must" or should  be more "pointy" ( illusion !!!??)... what do you think of that ?????

Alain

This is the Mirage 5BA version.

The Recce version has a more flat nose at the front to house a camera.

8awvgarh.jpg

Greetz

Danny

hi 

Alain

20+ans+de+service+du+Mirage+%C3%A0+la+fo

I think there is absolutely no way to judge if the nose is pointy enough or not by the pic of the conversion set. Let's wait and see. I am pretty sure Patrick will get this right.

DACO had quite a few Belgian Mirage decal sheets back then.

Edited by Starfighter