Eduard 1:144 Spitfires

Rick K

The Ju88 Mistel, FW190C and Tiffy have been packed away for the time being.  Frankly, resin has been killing my MoJo.

I finished these 2 1:144 Eduard Spits as therapeutic builds.  I love the challenge of resin.  But man, I had 3 major resin projects on my bench at the same time.

I am considering starting my Trumpy P-40B OOB build with Pearl Harbor finish.  Get my WNW DH.9 on the bench.  TBD.

The Eduard Spitfires were a complete joy to build.  Never thought I do something as small as 1:144.  It was a nice break and I might consider doing another 1:144 build.

Spits_Mk.IXe.01.jpg

Guest Peterpools

Rick

Super work on these two wonderful gems and absolutely what the doctor ordered. I'm looking at a few 1/48 projects (OOB) to rejuvenate the juices, build simple, quick and fun projects that don't consume months of work and at times the end seems never in sight. I've ordered a shelf for the display case for these soon to start, wonderful projects.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Rick

Super work on these two wonderful gems and absolutely what the doctor ordered. I'm looking at a few 1/48 projects (OOB) to rejuvenate the juices, build simple, quick and fun projects that don't consume months of work and at times the end seems never in sight. I've ordered a shelf for the display case for these soon to start, wonderful projects.

Peter

Thanks Peter.

Yeah, we are sharing the same mindset.  I actually cannot believe I had 3 "not very easy" resin conversions n my bench at the same time.  I'll get back to them at some point.  For now I just need a break. 

The Ju88 Mistel project will be a "in flight" dio.  See update on WIP report.

Expertly done, Rick!

Kev

Cheers Kev!

Edited by Rick K