Junkers Jumo 004B Turbojet engine

This is my Junkers Jumo 004 jet engine taken from the Trumpeter Me 262 kit. I have built it a couple of years ago when I was absolutely into the Me 262 jet fighter (and still I am).

I'm lucky to live quite close to Munich, where a fully equipped Me 262 is on static display. As far as I know it's the only one worldwide to show a fully plumbed and wired turbojet engine.  
I started by taking lots of pictures and then began to learn how the jumo works. I always want to understand what I'm building and so I tried to gain as much information as possible. Best choice and most helpful here was the Jumo 004 maintenance manual, which is available as pdf on CD.  

So I proudly show my result here! It is a real enrichment to my display cabinet and I like it very much. However, at a closer look I'm quite sure that many of you guys out there can do a better job! For those who want to give it a try I have released a very detailed "plumbing guide" in the "Articles" section now, which is done as a 40 pic walkaround gallery. I recommend to download the whole thing and after a few "walkarounds" absolved you will see that it is not as complicated by far as it may appear at the first look! A bit time consuming maybe, but it's absolutely worth!!

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/articles/article.php?aid=2336

Looking forward to seeing cool jumos here soon!

Cheers
Chris

IMG_0026_zpsdgbo0lap.jpg

IMG_0032_zpsxqtexf7g.jpg

IMG_0031_zpspbcebygb.jpg

IMG_0029_zpsjzgqizbu.jpg

IMG_0030_zpskzmwmduv.jpg

handbuch_zps2dfuepjo.jpg

IMG_1309a_zpspdz1zzqi.jpg

IMG_1450a_zpsii3uifwa.jpg

IMG_4168a_zpsu4k2hbfe.jpg

IMG_0596_zpshhdxndj7.jpg