Here is a build of mine, but actually it is idle at the moment (i will explain why...).
I've starded it a few months ago, but put it apart, then restart it. I've done the cockpit, the engine, enclosed the fuse, painted the wings (but not very satisfied, i may repaint them later), and so on.
The scheme i wanted to do is this one :
So i started to make the wood first, and was very satisfied with the result (i did not wanted to use decals as anyway most of the plywood will be hidden by the sponge camo). Then i painted the tail yellow, with the former german cross visible by transparancy. Everything was going smooth.
And then the tragedy : the camo. I totally missed up this damn camo. And because i'm dumb, i started to put on decals....
So at the moment, this nice model is waiting for her paint to be clean off, and i will repaint it all. With the same scheme (i'm a bit masochist....).
So here are a few pictures of the cockpit, sorry for the bad quality (i forgot to shot more pictures before closing it) :
It was a pain to put the control cables on the small pulleys (and make them straight !), but except that, i really enjoyed building it.
Edited by Zero77, 18 July 2016 - 01:59 PM.