Next Group Build

LSP_Ray

We are planning our next Group Builds, and the first one will be a Multi-Wing Build, sponsored by Silver Wings.

Any multi-wing aircraft is eligible from WWI through today! Anyone that finishes their build will be entered in a raffle for prizes. In addition, Silver Wings is providing a prize for an additional raffle consisting of those that have at least started a Silver Wings kit!

The Group Build will start April 1 and run for 6 months.

We are also going to put up a poll soon in which you can vote for the next Group Build that will replace the Battle of Britain build that will be ending soon.

Enjoy!

We are planning our next Group Builds, and the first one will be a Multi-Wing Build, sponsored by Silver Wings.

Any multi-wing aircraft is eligible from WWI through today! Anyone that finishes their build will be entered in a raffle for prizes. In addition, Silver Wings is providing a prize for an additional raffle consisting of those that have at least started a Silver Wings kit!

The Group Build will start April 1 and run for 6 months.

We are also going to put up a poll soon in which you can vote for the next Group Build that will replace the Battle of Britain build that will be ending soon.

Enjoy!

I think I may see a Fokker Dr.I in my future. :)

Cool,

I have a few "multi-wings" in the stash to think about...The only question is my ability to finish something in due time ...:BANGHEAD2:

Hubert.

Its like you read my mind and typed word for word what I was thinking.

Cheers Matty

All I used to build is WWI (not that you can tell from what I've been building lately.....) so this will give me a good excuse to build a subject from my past. I'm thinking something from Roden...I just have to find something good to yank out of the stash. Maybe a Fokker D.VI, Siemens Schukert. Maybe I'll tear my hair out over a DH.2....

C

As much as I'd love to join in, my track record with GBs recently has been appalling... But you never know.

Here's my list of options:

Matchbox Tigermoth (RNZAF}

Wingnuts Bristol

Roden DH.2

Roberts Models He 51 (Vac)

Initially, I didn't think I had much that would qualify but I seem to hae quite a few! (Funny how they sneak in)

Even though I'm dying to break out my Wingnut Wings kits, that little Heinkel is looking very tempting.

I will have to see how much time I have left after I have finished my current projects.

Gosh, now I'm thinking I might have to buy a Hawker Fury... This is so cruel. :frantic: