Trumpeter A-10 2 seater What IF

Youngtiger1

Hello Guys,

I just finished my 1st model in few years and I thought I share it with you guys. It's the big A-10 that I decide to make as Arctic Hawg "What if". There was an Arctic Hawg but it was a A-10A back in the 1980s. So, I took the idea and went with it. Anyway, here it is and I hope you guys will enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed building it. :)

Mike

_NIK0103.jpg

_NIK0102.jpg

_NIK0104.jpg

_NIK0002a.jpg

_NIK0094.jpg

_NIK0096.jpg

_NIK0100.jpg

Mike...that is freakin' Suh-WEET! Beautifully built and weathered.. and outside of the Ukranian splinter scheme, that's probably one of the awesomest (yes, it is a word according to my daughter) paint schemes i've ever seen! That'd definately make you do a double take!! Great job there :party0023:

Cheers!

Jerry

Hi Mike, i know this is a "what-if" approach, but it is totally convincing and ever so "operationally looking" as it could have been in reality, good show, i especially like the subtle paint job.

regards,

jack.

Stunning! What a great build. I have often thought about doing an A-10 what if from the Terminator Salvation movie and this locked it. Too cool!

Matt, its funny cause I was thinking about same think last week. You can have a field day with that What If cause it's suppose to be future. So, you can add what ever you want and it will be alright.

Guys, thank you so much for all your kind comments. :rolleyes:

LSP rocks... :punk:

Mike

Edited by Youngtiger1