Dragon Kit Sale

RBrown

under 47 US shipped to me. Donor kit for my 110-G4!

Yup, same for me in Temecula, should be here Monday.  Not a lot of marking options out there if you're looking to build a Tropical version in a desert scheme though unfortunately.

...  Not a lot of marking options out there if you're looking to build a Tropical version in a desert scheme though unfortunately.

I agree that the markings options are a bit repetitive, but that is the nature of the beast.  According the instructions markings are provided for 7th and 8th Staffel  ZG 26, but actually they are all 7th Staffel machines, as denoted by the last code letter R.

Dragon documents one aircraft with yellow wing tips which is odd for a Mediterranean based machine.  Decals are also included for other aircraft but with no reference or mention in the instructions.

Lots of aircraft served in the area without the tropical mods and in both European and various desert camouflage schemes.  So the kit presents lots of options in plastic if you can source the markings, or have the skill to do your own.

Dragon is having a Memorial Day sale this weekend with an additional 30 percent off, items already on sale are included!

That brings the price of the Bf 110 E kit to $28.00. I tried to resist but failed.

By the way I'm not really a shill for Dragon, just thought I would pass the word on some great bargains.

Edited by RBrown

Well I was late to the party but I have 6 Armor models heading my way with free shipping to AK.  Fantastic prices!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Now I have to go tell the wife!!  Wish me luck.        Oh, and one more thing does anyone have a room for rent just in case?

Bf 110 D Dackelbauch  and Bf 110 E Trop $40.00 each.

Bf 109s were $20.00 but appear to have sold out.

P-51K  $20.00

https://dragonusaonline.com/Search.aspx?status=Best-Deals&scales=1-32

that's just beyond stupid for the 110

they are $140+ over here

this thread is killing me - i would rather not know

that's just beyond stupid for the 110

they are $140+ over here

this thread is killing me - i would rather not know

Im sure by now maybe those prices are moot, but if they were still on, would the shipping be that much to still kill the deal?