1:32 Polikarpov I-153 Chaika AVAILABLE NOW

Silver Wings

Guys, I don't want to write a separate topic just because I can't change this topic's title from "in progress" to "available now". Can anybody help? :)

Surly.........

- Just go to your Post #1 and choose to edit the post...........

- Then choose "More Reply Options" and then you should be able to edit your first post including the title

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mail that the Chaika kit has been shipped! :goodjob:

So if you hesitated to order one before - it's ready - grab your copy now! :piliot:

Regards!

- dutik

Edited by dutik

No email on the the Chaika or Fiat CR. 42....I ordered....No worries, I know I'll be completely impressed when they finally arrive.

Now I need to sell more 1/48 to make up for the new Silver wing new arrivals! I really hate this hobby sometimes.

regards,

Troy

Got the Chaika kit today. Looks very promising in the box. The whole kit was boxed to survive the sinking of the Titanic. Even the sinking of the Bismarck, I guess. All kit parts in ziplock bags and wrapped in bubble foil inside th kit box. The kit box was in another sturdy cardboard box, filled with styrofoam sheet. This box was wrapped in brown paper and completly covered by tape (and with very nice and colorful polish stamps on it :hi: ) . Good job!

Looking forward for the weekend to put the parts at the working desk... :piliot:

Regards!

- dutik

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...