LSP TIGERMEET GB

tigger

O.k. Guys here is what I plan to do. I know its a little ambitious but what the hell, I plan to scratch build her! Can I have soem more details about this model show IE where in Germany when etc? I might be able to combine a trip to germany with the show! <_<

489321.jpg

Ah, Tigger, that´s a nice one!.................but unfortunately no kit on the market, right ? ( sorry, I´m no Hel-freak.............although I plan to do one or two for the GB too................is this a Gazelle?)

Would be great to have you at the show, feel free to contact me for any infos you need.

cheers

Chris "the ripper" Novak

HI Chris, Yes it is a Gazzelle and the idea was to convert the Monogram 1/32 scale Blue Thunder which is a kit currently available from Ki tech. This model was of the Blue Thunder which in its self was a conversion of a Gazzelle. I was intending on converting the kit back but in reality there would be very little of the doner kit left when completed so iof you allow a major conversion then I am in!!

Go for it Tigger. The rules are pretty much constrained to must have participated in a Tigermeet. When isn't an issue,nor does it matter if its a scratchbuild.

What a fantastic project...will love to see you craftmanship hit this one up.

I'd definitely be bringing the other Tigermeet builds as well...great idea.

Cheers Matty

PS I tweaked your title so you'd fit in.. :D

O.K Guys back o track now. I am still working on the Fisher Sea Fury but have started to plan the Gazelle out. Here is the donor kit. Still available from KI Tech, this was released years ago as a Monogram model . It is kind of ironic that I am going to convert a model of a conversion back to the orignal aircraft it was converted from! B)

IMG_20721.jpg

These kits are readily available from Ebay. I bought this one from Hong Kong for about £10 including the postage.

IMG_20731.jpg

This is the kit contents.

IMG_20761.jpg

This is the engine area which I will probaby use as a basis for detailing.

IMG_20751.jpg

Here is the tail which is the other part of the kit which I will use.

IMG_20811.jpg

IMG_20741.jpg

Finally here is the G-91 I will have a go at too. :)

0211789.jpg

or

0188695.jpg

• 4 months later...