Henri Daehne correction sets for Props & Spinners

Ralph-D

Ralph, I sent Henri an email the other day for some Ta-152 prop sets. I've heard nothing back, so if and when you talk to him, can you please have him contact me at ErnieL40@aol.com?

Thanks,

E

Hi E,

I know that Henri was very busy and but himself under pressure to release the props schedule 1 month ago.

I think he was very busy thats why he did not reply.

I wrote to him and hope he get in contact with you soon.

regards.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear all,

Henri ask me to inform the community that the spinner of the basic set for the Fw 190 A & F (HAS & REV) is about 2 mm too long.

That's why they are current not in ebay.
Current he is working on a new master spinner and will replace for free the "over sized" spinner.
He has all the addresses of those who order the basic set.

If one of you guys may plan to order new parts he will send them together (pls send a notice to Henri).

regards

Edited by Ralph-D

• 1 year later...

news from Henri,

Bf 109 E for "Cyber Hobby - Eduard" and Bf 110 C/D "Dragon" props are now over Ebay available.

Those how know the props well may already notice that the hubs are now casted in one piece.

As usuall props are available over Ebay or by direct contact to Henri (please see topic #1).

Be reminded that combine shippin over Ebay is possible and recommended, Henri needs to be informed.

Pictures:

Bf-109-E-04.jpg

Bf 109 E Cyber Hobby

more pictures:   postimg Bf 109 E Cyber Hobby

109-E-Eduard-00.jpg

Bf 109 E Eduard

more pictures:  postimg Bf 109 E Eduard

Bf-110-C-D-00.jpg

Bf 110 C & D

more pictures:  Postimg Bf110 Dragon

Cheers

Ralph

Edited by Ralph-D

Hi Guys,

Knowing just how good these props are, and knowing how fast they disappear, I ordered myself a couple of sets for the two Dragon Bf 110 kits sitting under my workbench.

I'm amazed that some big commercial concern hasn't grabbed Henri and put him to work for them. His products are well researched, beautifully mastered and cast. The nearest things that come close are Yahu's instrument panels.

Regards,

Bruce Crosby

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys I took the liberty to make a small vid of how good the Props really are when balanced. The first time it took right off the axle... Enjoy Hope it works...https://www.facebook.com/danny.schulz.731/videos/10155808596354535/

and one more showing the whole thing with cooling fan.. It is temporarly a bit off due to wrong position on the axle but it works . Have a look at the exhaust-flicker. Thanks to Clyde from DynamicscaleModeling

but I seem not be able to find his site anymore...

https://www.facebook.com/danny.schulz.731/videos/10155813373774535/

Edited by fockewings

• 5 months later...

Just contacted Henri to see if he is still selling these sets

He is still selling this props but he isn't selling via eBay anymore.  Strictly e-mail only now.

And what Herr Clunkmeister said, they are the best.  I have many sets waiting to be used. If ever.

N.

Edited by Nicholas R Larson

388 props?

Pastor John got something in the works?

I'm still waiting to hear back from Henri

I don't think they have something in the works but I guess I could inquire with the good Pastor.  Pastor John has a set of fantastic props with his two 388 conversions he did so I'm not too sure on the other set.  But I'll still order a few anyways.