Finished my Trumpeter 1/32 Hellcat - found some great pictures of this particular AC and unit at Peleilu in 1944. After I had finished assembly at which point I discovered that it was an early -5 with the side windows (surprisingly every profile, decal and kit gets this wrong). The wheels were also the diamond pattern - dammit! At least I was able to put in the short barrelled 20mm and put tape over the MG aperture and paint the radome blue (both wrong in the instructions). Painted with Tamiya Sea Blue using Montex masks. I kept it easy with the weathering to avoid a quilted look, photos showed that the finish of the AC was not extremely weathered.