Revell P-51 D-5 s/n 44-13586

Jan_G

i-KWCvmT6.jpg

Thanks guys for all your positive feedback  :)

I'm calling this one done  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

I'm not the Mustang expert but was trying to build it as good as possible. It's nice kit and great value for money. 

RFI pics here

Thanks for looking

jan

i-R3Ht99N.jpg

Jan,

You put that out into a field and you can't tell that from a WWII plane!  SUPER nice job on the finish and the photo work just makes it look even better.  So you are not a 'Mustang expert'?  What other planes are you not an 'expert' and so we can follow THOSE builds and watch you put together another amazing plane?   :popcorn:

BTW, love that you have the main doors UP on this build.  Great detail and Fantastic work!

Chris

Edited by CANicoll

You put that out into a field and you can't tell that from a WWII plane!  SUPER nice job on the finish and the photo work just makes it look even better.  So you are not a 'Mustang expert'?  What other planes are you not an 'expert' and so we can follow THOSE builds and watch you put together another amazing plane?   :popcorn:

Chris, thanks a lot for kind words, I'm just trying to do my best and improve my skills  :)

well, next builds will be all about the ships hung under the wing  :rolleyes:  so some resin that has floats

jan

Chris, thanks a lot for kind words, I'm just trying to do my best and improve my skills  :)

well, next builds will be all about the ships hung under the wing  :rolleyes:  so some resin that has floats

jan

I want to do a Black Cat Catalina sometime soon.  Looking forward to your build!  Cheers, Chris