Dragon Kit Sale

RBrown

They were probably already sold out. They have a bad habit of just grabbing sku numbers to put on sale without checking if it is in stock or not. I have yet to look through a sale of theirs without seeing tons of items listed as "on back order".

Judging from the constant barrage of sales every week, it would seem they are desperate to empty that warehouse.

They were probably already sold out. They have a bad habit of just grabbing sku numbers to put on sale without checking if it is in stock or not. I have yet to look through a sale of theirs without seeing tons of items listed as "on back order".

Judging from the constant barrage of sales every week, it would seem they are desperate to empty that warehouse.

Which makes me wonder if they seriously intend to keep it operating in the U.S., which makes me wonder "what if" an order mysteriously gets "lost in space*", and their U.S. phone number no longer works, how do I get a refund?

*"Lost in space" orders are those they claim that they shipped, but they give you a bogus tracking number, or none at all, still claiming it shipped in order to stall you until your time limit to file a formal complaint expires.

Edited by Gigant

I have bought from them multiple times this year, at least four, they never let me down. They charge at time of shipment, offer downright cheap shipping, and Only once did I order a king tiger and they told me it was out of stock and never charged me for it. I have probably bought 15 kits from them in 2018.

I have bought from them multiple times this year, at least four, they never let me down. They charge at time of shipment, offer downright cheap shipping, and Only once did I order a king tiger and they told me it was out of stock and never charged me for it. I have probably bought 15 kits from them in 2018.

Thanks!

I was wondering because unlike Squadron or Sprue Bros., even though I have registered an account on their website, and started a shopping cart, whenever I have to close my session to go run an errand, etc., when I come back, my cart is empty.

I figure if the other guys care enough to enable me to keep my items while I am "on break", and not let them get "sold out" before I can add other items to my order, then they definitely deserve my business first.

Do they do PayPal and UPS/FedEx shipping also?

Edited by Gigant

My total is low so far this year, but probably because I have most of the kits I want from them. I bought 53 kits from them in 2016, but only 5 last year and just 2 this year.

My total is low so far this year, but probably because I have most of the kits I want from them. I bought 53 kits from them in 2016, but only 5 last year and just 2 this year.

I bought lots of armor, and a few 110's