1/32 Hobbyboss P-61A-11 Black Widow; 458th NFS; MiDNiTE Madness

Crossofiron

'Could you show us how you made such tight parallel conduits?'

I figured it out.

Sincerely,

Mark

Tell you what Mark as we are all friends here;

It wasn't easy and took two evenings!

I went through an entire pack of brass rod before I got it right.

I was bending pipes in my sleep!

The worst bit?

Bending the entire assembly and finding out that you can't thread the etching around the bends...

Shivers just thinking back   :doh:

Very good Steve, the pilot seat is correct. Just need to put the yellow cap on the top of the downward seat release rod. ;) The r/o station is also coming along nicely. I continued through my sources and found a larger picture of the "a" station. Will try to pm that to you soon. The left side is still a little off. The coax going toward the antenna mount also used the ceramic standoffs, the same as the one going to that lower antenna. I finally found a good picture of it. Recent purchase of a book, p61 in action. The picture is mislabeled but its good for the "a" version. Excellent work.

Will

Edited by Night Fighter

By the way all. I would like to point out a first. Steve is the first person I'm aware of who has taken the time and massive research to actually model the pilot seat correctly. In all the other forums I've searched through, in all the model manufacturers models that have been made, not to mention in all the aftermarket makers of pe stuff, No one, I repeat, no one but Steve has gotten it right!

Cheers all,

Will