RFI - Fw-190 A8 R/2 Sturmbock "Yellow 17" *NEW PICS*

Out2gtcha

:wow: :wow: :wow:  Perfection !!!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Thanks Dejan!

outstanding work Brian!

Thanks Karl, kind of you to say. Its my first but not last Luftwaffe bird. I find their aircraft interesting in design and scheme both from the 1st and 2nd WWs.

Well done Brian! you sure love your Wurgers!

Where did you fit all of that aftermarket? :-)

One of the nicest Sturmbocks and well done on the rocket pod!

Ads

I would love to see this model with my very own eyes,, I've enjoyed this build all the way. Your attention to detail and ability to improve a raw plastic is remarkable. Way to go Brian!  :m0152:  Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Martin

Edited by Martinnfb

Beautiful Brian!!  :wow:

Teresa  :D

Thanks Teresa!  Very nice of you to say

Well done Brian! you sure love your Wurgers!

Where did you fit all of that aftermarket? :-)

One of the nicest Sturmbocks and well done on the rocket pod!

Ads

Thanks Ads! Yes, looking at that list now myself, Im not sure where the H-E-Double-hockey-sticks I put it all either!!!  :lol:

I would love to see this model with my very own eyes,, I've enjoyed this build all the way. Your attention to detail and ability to improve a raw plastic is remarkable. Way to go Brian!  :m0152:  Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Martin

Thanks Martin!  I take that as quite a high compliment considering your extensive knowledge of the subject, and the high level of models that you produce

Cheers all!

• 3 years later...

Im only digging this one up, as Ive just completed assembly of my new photography lighting setup, and I needed a colorful, photogenic subject, and the Fw-190 is it to me!

Ill have a full on blow by blow review of this setup coming soon to LSP.

Here are some extra RFI shots of my Fw190 A8 R/2 with this new setup. Please keep in mind, I am NO photography expert, and I shot these with my cell phone!  Hope you like them!

20171005_213414-XL.jpg

20171005_213700-XL.jpg

20171005_213617-XL.jpg

20171005_213359-XL.jpg

20171005_213327-XL.jpg

20171005_213305-XL.jpg

20171005_213224-XL.jpg

20171005_213255-XL.jpg

20171005_213249-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking in on me again

The lighting is excellent, Brian! Colours seem nicely balanced, and there are no hard shadows. I call this a winner! The only issue I can see with your new photos is a bit of blurriness in the closeups, which is probably down to a shallow depth of field being used by your phone camera.

Kev, no expert either.

Thanks all! 

Yes, I think after some light adjustment (like lowering the side lights, so they carry a bit more under the subject, and get rid of even more shadows) and a better camera, I might be in business.

Jerry,

Yes, your parts were amazing!  The little grooves in the tail wheel, and the detail on the Mk 108 canon fairings was excellent, as was the prop and prop hub detail. 

Cheers! 

Im taking K1s suggestion of making some changes to the camera, as Im going to try some experiments with my other little Sony Handycam.

Although, next I may choose a different subject to shoot, as I need to see my boundaries and see how large of a subject I can shoot! 

Cheers!