Next WNW

Dave Williams

Yea!  Horay! HooHaa! No wires (or not many).

There was a resin kit of this plane in 1/32 many years ago.

I discovered this fact years ago and spent much time looking for one. 

I finally found one on eBay and spent much money for it.

Naturally, now they come out with one in IM.

It figures.

Well it is a cool WW1 aeroplane and I'll buy one.

As far as I am concerned, WNW can do no wrong.

:thumbsup:

Something corrugated this way comes! Very glad I kept my references on the D.I - the two Datafiles and the Karaya book, all very well done and recommended.  Methinks this one will build up quite fast, which is absolutely perfect  :yahoo:

This time I'm the one who gets to be happy for those who are happy!       :thumbsup:       My wallet is happy with this choice too. Although a very interesting subject, one I have just a passing interest in looking at, but not enough to buy likely.   It should build up wonderfully quick though comparatively speaking! 

It occurred to me, when I get WNW's Junkers I will have two,  the superb WNW and the old resin one. 

What to do with the resin version?

What to do? what to do?

Such a conundrum!

Then after a long time thinking about the problem (at least 30 seconds) I figured it out.

I will make the resin kit as the Vulgarian Advanced Ground Attack version, with a larger engine and pipes leading out from the fuselage, where the dreaded Vulgarian Cabbage Gas generator was located,  to under the wings where it as distributed like from a crop duster. Keep in mind that WW1 occurred before poison gas was outlawed. 

Ah, my creative juices are flowing again. I believe that such mental gymnastics has made me a bit peckish. I shall go have some sauerkraut for lunch.

:wicked:

FANTASTIC!  :m0152:

I've been hoping they would release a D.1 and now my dreams have come true. I know not everyone is going to be as excited as I for this release, but I think its a great kit for someone who wants to try early aircraft but is scared of all the rigging. This should open the door to more to give a WNW kit a try and hopefully move onto more complicated kits at a later date.

Good choice WNW!  :clap2:

Great choice. Such an iconic French aircraft of « La Grande Guerre » ....

Oops! Sorry, wrong post ! :rofl:

Hubert

PS : joking apart, this is could be one WnW kit I'd buy ...

Edited by MostlyRacers

Something corrugated this way comes! Very glad I kept my references on the D.I - the two Datafiles and the Karaya book, all very well done and recommended.  Methinks this one will build up quite fast, which is absolutely perfect 

I was aware of volume 33, is there another? If so, do you know what volume it is?