Dragon BF-110E-2/trop for $27.96 on Dragon site.

gwana

for all the guys in the US moaning about 'where's my Revell P-51", this is the flip side...

personally, i think you do ok

:)

Nick, actually it's killing me.  I can't afford to keep saving all this money! :mental:  When the next one arrives I'll have six Dragon 110s in the stash plus one built, I'm done!

Nick, actually it's killing me.  I can't afford to keep saving all this money! :mental:  When the next one arrives I'll have six Dragon 110s in the stash plus one built, I'm done!

If you build them all that adds up to about 18 linear feet wing tip to wing tip. I would recommend stacking them in a display case.

Rick

My 4th E-2 kit arrived as promised by Dragon. I got the deal so I am passing the kit on to Pastor John as a gift from the LSP gang that so appreciates the new conversion sets. IIRC he was soaked badly by the Hungarian VAT and import fees when he bought one as a mule for his F and G conversion sets. This kit is so he can build one for himself or what ever. Life is good so pass it on.

Rick

I was already having a tough time ignoring this thread. Thanks. Now I might have to buy one just for trade stock.

Good thinking 99.

That's a whole lot of plastic value for a great price. Even if one uses the bulk of the parts in the kit for dioramas/spares/swapping for lesser fidelity parts in other kits.

Cheers Matty

Good thinking 99.

That's a whole lot of plastic value for a great price. Even if one uses the bulk of the parts in the kit for dioramas/spares/swapping for lesser fidelity parts in other kits.

Cheers Matty

I actually stuck to my guns and did NOT order one. The Phoenix trip is going to cost a LOT, so I have to practice some self-control. I'm also working on changing my diet and exercising more, which is getting the desired results, so I guess it's a summer of self-discipline for me!

My 4th E-2 kit arrived as promised by Dragon. I got the deal so I am passing the kit on to Pastor John as a gift from the LSP gang that so appreciates the new conversion sets. IIRC he was soaked badly by the Hungarian VAT and import fees when he bought one as a mule for his F and G conversion sets. This kit is so he can build one for himself or what ever. Life is good so pass it on.

Rick

That's a really generous gesture Rick, well done.

Hoping for good recovery of Pastor John's surgery regardless of waiting to order my AIMS G-4 set, and would order one even if Dragon tooled one up because with the blowout sale and resulting stack, only a few E series in mind. Build from the box the early nightfighter, and B of B bird, maybe the Dackelbauch, but interest runs thin on an Afrika build, except for the minor differences.