WWI Authentic Acrylic Colors made by MISTERKIT Italy

Mike

http://www.misterkitusa.com/Page9.html

I ve ordered new stock due to arrive any day now. With permission form MISTERKIT italy all MisterKitUSA Stock is Exclusively Re-Bottled in Standard 1/2oz - 15ml GLASS hobby paint jars with a superior Self-Sealing Poly-cone Plastic Caps. Price reduced to $4.00/bottle

Payment is made thru PayPal.

Email me mgtaylor2000@aol.com

The Web site is only partially functional but is operational. Email orders with your shiping address.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...neral&nav=0

DSC08212.jpg

post-1996-1268792288.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Are there going to be any WW2 color releases particularly for French and Italian air craft.....Pappy1

Well, they exist in Italy, specially for Regia Aeronautica WW2 aircraft, so it shouldn't be difficult to get them in US as well.

Cheers

Alberto

• 2 weeks later...

These are High Quailty Honest Acrylics. No special Thinners and or products are rquired to use them.

I only import thier WWI colors which there are over 67 specialized alone with Eight different shades of "Clear Dope Linen" depending on the country and/or service.

I have British Colors in stock for the Wingnut Sopwith Pups including Roundel Colors for masking and painting your own insignia whcih mostly is a lost art these days.

I have all the albatros colors as well but I will be receiveing more very shortly.

DSC08072.jpg

The Brand is not well known here in the US mostly becuase their high import cost and low sales volume (who builds WWI ?) make them commericaly un-vaiable for most all of the large hobby suppliers and retailers here so they are NOT carried. However they have been in prodcution and sale since 1987 a few years after the BIG 1/8 scale WWI Hasgawa Museum Series releases. They are well known for instance with the WIndsock WorldWide Magaizine Followers and most contest judges know of them as well.

My business is simply for the love of the hobby itself. I actualy have a "real job" which pays all the bills so I can afford to import and retial them at cost so they are more easily avialable here in the US for WWI builders.

Yours Mike

• 1 month later...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII've GOT WWI COLORS !

For those purchasing the Special Hobby "Fire-Sale" Priced Ni16 from Squadron.

I have Early two tone French Camo, Med Brown and Light Grey-Green as well as either French CDL or Light Blue undersides.

DSC08138.jpg

Almost ALL MK colors are in Stock right now. AS well for the Albatros and Sopwith Pup.

Yours Mike