Pair of Friends, Pair of Huns Pair o Dice UPDATE 10/6 Masks!

LSP_Paul

Looks really good, think of the possibilities!!!

Thanks Harold. I am really diggin the whole paint mask thing. Don't know why I didn't do more of this before, probably because everybody else I tried working with took forever and was really expensive to work with.

Sluggo ( Randy) did masks for TWO complete aircraft ( the major markings)  QUICKLY,  but more importantly he listened to our input and got us exactly what we wanted. 

It is going to be really cool seeing TWO aircraft from the same squadron built by two different knuckleheads in this group build.

Thanks for checking in on me, more progress pics soon.

Paul 

Hello Paul,

Just catching up with your build and it's looking fantastic!  I really like those masks used for the tail markings, and Look of the tail section with the burnt metal.  Very nicely done!  

Sorry I missed you guys at the show.  Life has a knack of rearing it's head when it wants too.......

Look forward to the rest of your build.

Mike

The masks are COOL,

Have to check on a couple of schemes to see if they can be done in 48th

LOOKIN' GOOD!  SIR

watch'in you :fight: 

jack

Stone the blasphemer! Forty Eighth?   Cough.... Somebody get him his meds.

Thanks Jack!

Paul

Hello Paul,

Just catching up with your build and it's looking fantastic!  I really like those masks used for the tail markings, and Look of the tail section with the burnt metal.  Very nicely done!  

Sorry I missed you guys at the show.  Life has a knack of rearing it's head when it wants too.......

Look forward to the rest of your build.

Mike

Thanks Mike!  We will have to catch ya at next years.

I appreciate you checking in on my build, it's been a lot of fun  so far, now the big push is on to make it by the deadline of December 31st.   :frantic:

All the best,

Paul 

• 1 month later...

It's been a while mate ... ;)

Loic, with Teresa and I both working in the mental health field, this time of year  is always very busy, so very little free time at the bench. I'm usually sleeping if I'm not working paying bills etc.

You could say I'm "crazy" for trying to get things done at the last minute, but now you know why!  :frantic:  :)

• 3 weeks later...