Project for a Friend

scvrobeson

Very nice , love the metal work :speak_cool:

Willi

Thanks Willi! I'm glad you like it man. I've been really enjoying your builds, you're doing great work. I'm just happy to be finishing builds with my hectic schedule.

Matt :party0023:

I like this a lot. The only observation I have is that the N in Angie looks like an M to me. Was the real aircraft so painted? Other than that oddity, it looks great. I really like the scheme, and may decide that's the way to go in 1:32, thus my question. Do you have specific references on that particular aircraft?

I like this a lot. The only observation I have is that the N in Angie looks like an M to me. Was the real aircraft so painted? Other than that oddity, it looks great. I really like the scheme, and may decide that's the way to go in 1:32, thus my question. Do you have specific references on that particular aircraft?

Hi Kevin. I notice what you're talking about, I think it's just that the "N" has a very long tail on it, so it looks a little like an M.

I don't actually have any references for this one, all I used were the BarracudaCal instructions for this one. Wish I had references, but I know they make the decals in 1/32 as well. I would try contacting Roy Sutherland, and see if there is anything on this specific plane. I'm glad you like it so much, I really enjoyed the scheme.

Matt :party0023: