Dragon Bf110E-2 on sale $44...

CATCplSlade

...great...., shipping this box to Germany would destroy the great price....

And beware of custom fees.  I once bought the 1:16 th Tamiya King Tiger from E-bay USA at a bargain price.

When it arrived in Belgium I had to pay 75 Euros extra for custom !!

Never again will I buy from overseas.Only in the EU or Euro-zone.

Hey guys, I have about 3 extra of these in my stash that I would part with cheap, 2 trops and one 1 D-3, and I will ship to Europe, and elsewhere. I will let them go cheap as I am moving soon, and i don't want to be transporting all my extras. PM me your address and I will get you a quote. Be warned if you are in UK, the last box I shipped there was $68 for postage only. But I have shipped other places for far less, NZ last week was about $27 ish.

Edited by 1to1scale

what is the difference between the E-2 and C-7 kit?

41254866255_a0c6b88c12_h.jpg

This kit incorporates the air intake on the nose and the tropical adaptations, which are the early deep oil cooler and filters for the engine intakes.

The kit has two types of vertical tails for either an early or late E as well as parts for standard and extended rear fuselage.  Instead of molding new lower cowlings Dragon has the modeler cut the original molded cowling and attach the new oil coolers. However, the scalloped recesses under the cowling should also filled in as these were absent on the trop modified machines.

It appears that the kit can also be built as a regular E or earlier machine without the trop mods.   

Edited by RBrown

Does the kit on sale feature the fiddly photo-etch control surface attachments like they did with the Bf-109E ????

I hate that stuff and it would be a deal breaker for me.  If they did away with that on the BF-110, I might just take a flyer on this one.