Revell 1/32 P-51D Early Mustang In Stock?

Pauldoe

I think it has more to do with the recent bankruptcy issues that the parent company had rather than a specific marketing plan to limit availability.

I just came back from Wheels and Wings and they had 4 in stock. They're $43.95 CAD which is what, a couple pennies with the current currency exchange rate? :P

Carl

I have one on order with Great hobbies at $33 but no stock. Might get WNW to ship me one but might wait as GH will deliver to their store in Mississauga so no shipping and its a bit cheaper than Wheels and Wings.

Edited by Totalize

I am doing my Revell P-51 in Passion Wagon.  Decals from Eagle Cal although I do have the above decals (which I

forgot I had LOL).

:beer4:

Jerry   :piliot:

I want to do  Happy Jack's Go Buggy. The original one I believe was an early D without the fin fillet.

I have one on order with Great hobbies at $33 but no stock. Might get WNW to ship me one but might wait as GH will deliver to their store in Mississauga so no shipping and its a bit cheaper than Wheels and Wings.

I picked mine up from Great Hobbies as well. I had to wait a couple months for it to come in but I managed to get it for $25 and free shipping. I haven't been to their Mississauga store in a while. Might have to drop by one day. I know one of the guys there from when I used to run 1/5 RC cars.

Carl

You cannot compare prices in EU/UK with prices in the US.

For some reason, coming from Germany, the Revell Mustang is more expensive in Europe than in the US. The cheapest I could find in Belgium is 35 Euro equiv. 41 USD.

Go figure :hmmm:

take a look at this offer from germany:

https://www.haertle.de/index.php?cl=search#/q/1%2F32%20mustang

The best deal I got on one was from Hobbytown USA, I ordered one back last December for $25.99 shipped! It finally arrived in May, so I eventually got a good deal.

Nice goin' there, for me it was almost desperation to even find one around, so two at price paid, a little giddy anyways!