Mal Way FW190A8R2, Part: II, going for a Diorama.

Mal_Belford

Mal,

You just do outstanding work, plain and simple. Your ability to represent reality is truly amazing...and the 190 is just gorgeous. Beautiful work...

Best

Geoff

Thanks Boris and Geoff for the kind words and im glad you like it....

This shure was fun to do....ill do these things again for shure...sceenery, a moment...

Learned alot on this first one...better planning is one before i start the dio (placement of things), better figures next time, (casting) Verlinden gave me a real hard time to get them descent, also my first things of much been on this diorama...

Got a plan later this year on a diorama, new things, a Finnish Brewster Buffalo in forest scenery, and maybe melted snow and dirt.(theme build in sweden that ends 31 of December)..a build always starts in my head, even while im doing other builds, ...also my granndfathers were in the finnish war, one were wounded....but the made it alive.

but for now...got my second FW190A8R2 that is in progress..that also is i big joy, i like rerun build lol...second time even easier...so much to learn about theese butcher birds,

Ill try to take better pics with the final touch this weekend, still at work, it is crazy hot 30c in Stockholm, high humidity, so night sessions, yea and retarder in paint now, since it dries far to fast, and checking that air waterlock constantly, one nigt it were filled in no time lol....

/Mal

Edited by Mal_Belford

Thanks.....

yep finnishing my P51 that i started one year ago.....an old thread....but im.a man of my word.

once started it got to be finnished.

not much left.

So i can continue on my second wurger that is on the bench....

try to keep one project on tje bench but this time it happened to be two...lol...

one downside with waiting to long is that moddellers do develop alot during one year i think (for me it is so) so in a way weird..lol but fun too.

Edited by Mal_Belford