WINGSCALE 1/32 B-25J Mitchell

Guest Wing XL (Martin)

Looks very good Martin! A question just to make you crazy: are you going to do a Doolittle Raiders version? I'll be getting at least one of these for sure, I imagine the cottage industries will have a great time providing extras, but your base kit looks great!

Hi Martin,

That looks freakin' awesome. I've heard some good things through the grapevine,

but just had to see it with my own eyes.

I think you've got a winner on (in) your hands!

Cheers,

Jeroen

I have died and gone to heaven!!! I have waited all my modelling life for a 32 scale B-25!. Will there be an option for the 8 gun nose? Please, please, pretty please? I will be taking three and I do not care of the cost. What a time to be modelling 32 scale aircraft!!!!

The prototype looks really good, plenty of detail and nice detailed bomb bay. Will the kit have separate flaps?

Good luck on the project and I wish you all the best in your business.

:evil_laugh: :evil_laugh: :lol:

I hope they are going to make a Bare metal scheme altought i really dout i will have the budget to afford one of these

It does look beautifull

Guest WINGSCALE (Martin)

Well........I think it stays affordable.

The price will be around Euro 92,50 (excl. post and packaging) !!!

But this will be determined definite within this month.

3 decalsheets will be included, including bare metal variant.

And yes ......the flaps (and all other control surfaces) will be molded separately and can be modelled in every wished position you like !

We will supply descent level of detail in areas which are visible, but in others areas which you cannot see......we do not.

Trying to get a descent balance between everything and try to keep the price still affordable.

We think we have succeeded in that.

Best regards,

Martin

I have died and gone to heaven!!! I have waited all my modelling life for a 32 scale B-25!. Will there be an option for the 8 gun nose? Please, please, pretty please? I will be taking three and I do not care of the cost. What a time to be modelling 32 scale aircraft!!!!

The prototype looks really good, plenty of detail and nice detailed bomb bay. Will the kit have separate flaps?

Good luck on the project and I wish you all the best in your business.

:evil_laugh: :evil_laugh: :lol:

Click on the link provided in a previous post. You will not be let down. :thumbsup:

Hi Martin,

It is nice for everyone here to actually see the pictures of one of the prototype B-25 models - Thank you. I think that you have just anwered the prayers of many modellers with this kit. I wish you great luck and success with the release of this kit.

Regards

Derek