Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5E/F Tiger II / Special Interest Group (SIG) !

SharkOwl

• 3 weeks later...

Oh YES!!! No matter what KittyHawk has produced, and I'm sure it'll be good, this little baby is heading straight to my modelling desk!!!

I only have one little problem and that's to see if my pensions in August can stretch to this as well as the Italeri TF 104? Please Hong Kong Models don't release the Brit 'Tooms this August, wait until September please!

What a lovely time we 32nd. scale modellers are having right now!

Steve - a very happy bunny!

Guest Clunkmeister

I've been following the various builds online and it looks incredibly promising so far. I like!!

Then I look at my kit and wonder why you'd produce a 1/32 jet without intake trunks. Odd.

Not a deal breaker, but it just seems a bit odd. I understand most had FOD covers in place on the ground, but still...

Now to figure out what aggressor scheme to use. Russian blue on blue, or Mig-28? I think that'll be the hardest part of the entire build.

1 hour ago, SharkOwl said:

KittyHawk 1/32 F-5F Tiger II Twin Seater announced for August 2018 !

B)

SharkOwl

67871448c5eae400d39ddab9a2217bd4.jpg9aea2e96020f109c34393655b61ae7b3.jpg

29 minutes ago, mgbgtv8steve said:

Oh YES!!! No matter what KittyHawk has produced, and I'm sure it'll be good, this little baby is heading straight to my modelling desk!!!

I only have one little problem and that's to see if my pensions in August can stretch to this as well as the Italeri TF 104? Please Hong Kong Models don't release the Brit 'Tooms this August, wait until September please!

What a lovely time we 32nd. scale modellers are having right now!

Steve - a very happy bunny!

Oh yes, since it appears I will not be able to get my T-38 Ive been wanting so bad for years, this little F-5F may be one I have to pick up!  Now we just need Harold, or Gary or Rino or the like to get some full seamless intakes going......................hint hint!   :lol:

46 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Oh yes, since it appears I will not be able to get my T-38 Ive been wanting so bad for years, this little F-5F may be one I have to pick up!  Now we just need Harold, or Gary or Rino or the like to get some full seamless intakes going......................hint hint!   :lol:

I got the wheels done, but the intakes are more of a challenge than I thought.

Apropos intake trunks.... would a bass wood master (top half plus bottom half) carved and sanded to shape (as a male master) for each side - then both halves taken apart and vac-formed over with plastic sheeting work as a master to cast a resin seamless in-take trunk?

Just thinking outloud here...

Cheers

Alan