Bravo Revell Germany P-51D Canopy Replacement

modelingbob

Brian, there are two clear sprues:  J is the canopy (part 125 and what looks like a position light, #131), and Sprue H is the windscreen, gunsight, position lights, etc.  So the Windscreen is part H91 and the canopy is part J125.

Hope that helps.

Chris

It does! Thanks Chris.  E-Mail sent for both clear replacement sprues. Well see what they say, and what I end up getting. 

I clicked on the link in the OP yesterday morning (May 31), filled out the form requesting replacement clear sprues, and received an email from Revell Customer Service last night stating they had received my information and 'handling time is 1-2 weeks'.

Nice.  

Cheers!

John.

Hi Chris -

I simply clicked the link in the original post at the beginning of this thread, filled out the form, and hit 'Send.'   The form appears to be located on the Revell of Germany website.  The reply email came from "service@revell.de".

Cheers!

John.

Hi Chris -

I simply clicked the link in the original post at the beginning of this thread, filled out the form, and hit 'Send.'   The form appears to be located on the Revell of Germany website.  The reply email came from "service@revell.de".

Cheers!

John.

Perfect, thanks.  I did the same thing, but I have not received an email response yet.  Thanks, CN

HMMMMMM, I got the exact same email the day after I made my request. And there are still a few people who have not received this email, even though their request is several days in. Maybe I was premature in my praise for Revell Germany. They did good by me, but what about everyone else. 

:hmmm:

This is what I received 2 days after posting my request for a new windshield and another part I lost to the carpet monster:

84511_E20_5_BED_4_B9_B_A3_C5_D374_D54_AB

Yeah zip on the reply to my email so far. However I did only just send it right before the weekend, I still hope to see a response next week

So, outside normal business hours? Yeah, you'll have to wait. From what I understand of German business practices, employees are not to be bothered when not on the clock.

So, outside normal business hours? Yeah, you'll have to wait. From what I understand of German business practices, employees are not to be bothered when not on the clock.

So they only respond to emails they recieve 'during' working hours ?

sYTmL0T.jpg?1

I submitted mine on the 25th. I'm hoping they send requested

parts without an email response. (I know ... it's only been a week) :coolio: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: