Proper Plane Laminated Wood Propellers

LSP_Kevin

Wow! Fantastic looking props, at very un-fantastic prices!!! More power to those that will buy them, but too rich for my wallet!

The other wooden props I'm aware of sell for 25Eur, so that range would be the going rate. Certainly not for everyone but for those willing / able  to spend the money, these ones will not disappoint

Since I use my hobby to pay for my hobby, I'll sell some 1/35, and convert to money for a select few props. If I buy one or two a month, I get then over time, and with 60 WNW kits, the bite won't be so bad.

60 Wingnut kits? Wow! I have 2, and will probably never buy any more than that. I had 3, and sold off a duplicate for a profit that essentially made one of them free. 

Tim, I do have some duplicates, and do not even have the full range of WNW kits; some airplanes do not interest me. Prolly won't buy a Dolphin, but will buy two Junkers D1. German stuff tends to be more colorful, so duplicates are OK.

If that's what you love, my friend, go for it!! I'm not a primarily WWI guy, but love Fokker DVIIs, and the Pflaz DIIIA really struck me too, so I have both of those, and got smoking deals, so it was worth it for sure! In general, I prefer the very large skeletons for the WWI stuff, like the wooden 1/16 DVII I built a couple years ago, and the 1/16 Hasegawa and Model Airways kits. I'm fascinated by the way they're built.

Yes, I have the 1/8 Dr-1 and Camel as well. Your DVII is a fine piece of wood work.

Thank you sir! I have a scratch DR.1 planned as well, but need to finish some other projects, first. Maybe this winter?