He-111P, night raids over the British Isles

Guest Martinnfb

Nice detailing.  Too bad.  If you're going to have a problem, better on the inside than out.

'I spilled tamiya's super thin every time'

Change to a different product.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thank You Mark, I switched to Humbrol glue, not too bad, but not as fluid as Tamiya's product. Also you den see the difference between the framework on starboard side that was done by using scrap material and thick cement and the port side with consistency of one size evergreen profile and the "new" glue I am not gonna worry too much, because  most of it will get covered by additional equipment anyway.

div027.jpgdiv026.jpgdiv025.jpgdiv024.jpgdiv031.jpgdiv032.jpg

- I'll put a spot or two of whatever else i'm using (CA, Gator Glue Gel, etc) and work from the little dish using toothpicks (mostly) or micro brushes to transfer the cement where I need it.

Absolutely !

BTW you can get those tube caps for less https://www.google.com/search?q=plastic+%22tube+caps%22&lr=&as_qdr=all&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwjuzUjvLZAhVQ0WMKHfiyAGsQsxgIKg&biw=1232&bih=663

Not tryin' to hijack you thread Martin. Build looking good but

if you keep up this ultra detailing , you'll turn certifiable.

...if you're not already :mental: :rolleyes:

Looks FANTASTIC Martin!  Always amazes me when you guys get the internal structure done - just wow...that's next level stuff there.

If you get the cups, the 3" are very handy.  

Good luck!

Chris

81196979.jpg

Thank You for the support Guys. No major update yet, I ended up reworking some details based on more info coming from Florin, THANKS so much Buddy, your input is super valuable. I am trying to split my bench time equal, between the Soviet burner cans and Heineken. 

Pictures are coming soon..... or later :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...