LSP Christmas Raffle Winners!!!

LSP_K2

Guest Clunkmeister

And of all the Wingnut kits available, Thud Ally has chosen the Clerget Camel, a most excellent choice. The kit will be on his doorstep for a true rigging adventure.

Edited by Clunkmeister

posted my kit out yesterday to MikeC and it arrived today!! for once well done Royal mail!!

thanks for organising this Team LSP

Certainly did, many thanks Mark, and thanks also to the team at LSP, particularly K2, for organising.

Edited by MikeC

Guest The Southern Bandit

Also I know I have won a prize too so please bear with ME as I do want the kit won but not at home. As Soon as I return from Seychelles I will contact the receiver and giver with details etc.

Thanking you for your patience.

Happy holidays.

MARU 5137.

:thumbsup:

No Worries Maru, you won my Academy Hornet, we've been in touch, (thanks) enjoy your holiday and we'll sort it out when you are home, no probs :thumbsup:

Seasons Greetings :)

Thanks to all who helped & participated again this year, it's another reason why this place is unique

JeffH won the airscale goodies and has chosen 1/32 so here is the prize before it wings it's way over to Canada :)

xmas2_zpsjcl2cjtu.jpg

Well done !

TTFN
Peter

Seasons Greetings :)

Thanks to all who helped & participated again this year, it's another reason why this place is unique

JeffH won the airscale goodies and has chosen 1/32 so here is the prize before it wings it's way over to Canada :)

xmas2_zpsjcl2cjtu.jpg

Well done !

TTFN

Peter

Definitely a bit jealous of Jeff!  Thats a super duper prize.