Congratulations Gary...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Smitty44_*

Guest_Smitty44_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:51 PM

Just wanted to say congratulations for getting your product in the door at Sprue Brothers! A little birdy mentioned this would happen at Omaha, but I'm happy for you my friend. Much success!!

• harvey, Bill Cross, Shawn M and 3 others like this

#2 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,197 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:53 PM

Gary

Awesome news - Best of Luck and CONGRATULATIONS. All the hard work surely is paying off.

Peter

• Youngtiger1, harvey and Bill Cross like this

XMoWX3.jpg

Fisher Sea Fury FB.II 

#3 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:09 PM

Great news Gary, you should do well indeed.

Chuck

#4 305 swag

305 swag

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

Congrats! I saw that, will we be able to order the full line from SB?

#5 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:45 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words.   SB will gradually be getting the line over the next few weeks and months.   Many items in the line will be discontinued due to poor sales and demand, or moved to special order or limited run status.   This is necessary as we move toward 1/48 scale Essential Accessories for the F-4, F-15, and other US Aircraft.

IN 1/32 we are keeping all of the intakes and exhausts' and in fact will be adding intakes for other aircraft kits.  The F-4 slat wings, noses, And correction items will remain for both lines,  wheels, F-15 upgrades, etc.  What is goin away is the F-4 Super sets. The F-4B  and F-4G will be made when time permits on limited runs.  The F-105 separates will return in addition to the Super sets

In 1/48 we will have intakes, exhausts, Wheels, accessories, for:

• the F-4, all brands:
  •  F-15 GWH, Hasegawa, & Academy
  • A-10 Engine set. HB
  • S3A Viking Engine set
  • F-105 Exhaust HB
  • Kinetic and HB Intruder and Prowler intakes

We will have a F-4C WW conversion for all three brands out in January, and decals to compliment and complete the conversion will be out in February from Speed Hunter.    I may do a F-4B conversion for ZM if there is enough demand.

• CANicoll and Kilroy Was Here like this

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      

Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#6 SharkOwl

SharkOwl

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:59 PM

Very good news Gary !

If I understrand well, your 1/32 scale F-16CJ Block 42/52 Conversion set for the Tamiya F-16CJ Viper kit will eventually be available at Sprue Brothers ?

Can you confirm it please ?

I am talking about the set including NSI (Normal Chock Intake) seamless intake, Rear fairing, PW 229 fan face with pitot tube,  Detailed Exhaust nozzle, seamless burner tube,  Detailed resin flame holder, and rear fan face. 60 Us $

Thanks for the info !

B)

SharkOwl

Edited by SharkOwl, 27 December 2017 - 02:40 PM.

#7 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:57 PM

Very good news Gary !

If I understrand well, your 1/32 scale F-16CJ Block 42/52 Conversion set for the Tamiya F-16CJ Viper kit will eventually be available at Sprue Brothers ?

Can you confirm it please ?

I am talking about the set including NSI (Normal Chock Intake) seamless intake, Rear fairing, PW 229 fan face with pitot tube,  Detailed Exhaust nozzle, seamless burner tube,  Detailed resin flame holder, and rear fan face. 60 Us $

Thanks for the info !

B)

SharkOwl

Yes they will be at SB this weekend.   I just finished a new batch of both the 220E and the 229 engines.   For your 42/52 build you will need item number 32017.   the block 5/10/15/20/25/32 and early 42 that use the PW220 engine will be 32016.

Also,  we have updated all of the F-16 items with one piece burner tube/rear doughnut and our new CAD designed exhaust nozzle.    The same has been don for the Academy exhausts as well.

Look for these over the weekend or early next week, depends when SB can get them listed.

Thanks for all the kind words and support.

Gary

• SharkOwl likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#8 SharkOwl

SharkOwl

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 12:02 PM

Thanks for these info Gary. Sprue Brothers is a very professionnal hobby products provider and I check their ''New Arrivals'' webpage on a regular basis. 

Best regards.

:)

SharkOwl 

#9 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:24 PM

Thanks for these info Gary. Sprue Brothers is a very professionnal hobby products provider and I check their ''New Arrivals'' webpage on a regular basis. 

Best regards.

:)

SharkOwl 

I am shipping 32017 and many other items today.  Look for them to be listed by Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

FYI to everyone, I will still be selling our items at the shows and contests I attend, so stop by and say hello.   

Up first are Chattanooga Model CON next weekend, Jaxcon in early February, and of course th Phantom event in anniston on April 6/7th

• CANicoll likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

#10 Bravosierra001

Bravosierra001

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:18 AM

Me and everyone I know is just waiting on that A-10C upgrade that has been neglected by everyone to hit the shelves.

Wink... Wink,

Brandon

• Luca likes this

#11 Luca

Luca

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:09 AM

Me and everyone I know is just waiting on that A-10C upgrade that has been neglected by everyone to hit the shelves.

+1

#12 Guest_Smitty44_*

Guest_Smitty44_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:52 PM

+1

I'm thinking he is making a shift towards 1/48 as far as new stuff goes, could be wrong

#13 Luca

Luca

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:30 AM

I'm thinking he is making a shift towards 1/48 as far as new stuff goes, could be wrong

I also noticed the same thing

#14 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

Hi guys,

Yes I am moving toward 1/48 Scale. Will still do some 1/32 work but quite honestly unless I am developing a item to personally use or by commission, there will not be much in the way of new items for the foreseeable future. In fact I am simplifying many the line considerably as items that cost more to make than they sell for are being eliminated. Take cockpits as one example, as well as many of the Super Sets.

Many Thanks, Gary

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users