IAF F-16I Sufa

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Sinuhe

Thanks for the link to the information. I'm not to far from starting and can't wait to open the box and get going I've even resisted taking the shrink wrap off as extra added protect from jumping the gun

Peter

Cool!

Good on ya Peter................this should be fun to watch. After my last several builds being prop jobs, and the last 3 being WWII ara props, I also have a hankerin for doin a flame thrower................will be watching.   ;)    :popcorn:

Guest Peterpools

HI Brian

Right with ya - can't wait to start as soon as the 'Stang is done and I'm getting real close.

I'm willing to bet, the next in line on your bench will be a flame thrower as well.

Peter

I'm willing to bet, the next in line on your bench will be a flame thrower as well.

Id venture to say that might be a good bet Peter! :lol: WHICH flame thrower exactly is the question..............maybe THIS?. Probably a bit early to ask with the Anton still a long ways off, and basically just started.............so Ill have to rely on your jet build to get me a fix until then.

Edited by Out2gtcha

Guest Peterpools

HI Brian

Holy Cow a F4S ... you couldn't have made a better choice.  I'll do my best to keep your 'flame thrower' modeling juices flowing.

Peter