IAF F-16I Sufa

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

After I finish  my P-51D Mustang Old Crow, I would like to enter the GB with an Academy F-16I Sufa. Just want to make sure this qualifies for the GB.

Thanks Peter

129622_zpsc6dba039.jpg

Edited by Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

SinuheH

I pretty sure it is but just want to be sure. I have the kit, Wolfpack Cockpit set and Exterior set, Aires Exhaust and the wheel Wells set.  I've been wanting to build a few IAF aircraft and what a perfect opportunity.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

SinuheH

Matt's skill are excellent and his build is a gem to follow. I still have a ways to go on my Mustang, so hopefully Matt can keep blazing the way for me until I'm ready to start.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Hi Buddy

Right with you on the Sufa .. I've been collecting information and after market upgrades for some time and also wanting to do a jet aircraft for a change. The cammo scheme is a knockout and should be a lot of fun to do and a nice change of pace.

Have very Merry Christmas

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Romain

Thank you for the link to the ready for inspection photos and the build itself - absolutely gorgeous work to say the least. I did see the build before but hadn't bookmarked the site; it's bookmarked now! I hope I can only come close to your finish and weathering.

Sure wish I could understand the narrative but the photos speak for themselves.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools