Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

Welcome to the Multi-Wing Group Build! This one's a little different, in that it's being sponsored by Silver Wings.

THE RULES

Eligible kits include any aircraft, from any era, and from any nation, that possessed more than one wing (in the vertical sense). This means everything from the Wright Flyer to a Pitts Special. LSP scales of course! Edge cases, if there are any, can be negotiated.

The Group Build starts on April 1, and runs for 6 months until October 1.

THE PRIZES

Anyone who starts a Silver Wings kit by July 1st will be eligible for a drawing to win another from the Silver Wings range, donated by Silver Wings.

Anyone who finishes a kit, from any manufacturer, by the time allotted, will be eligible for a drawing for prizes donated by Silver Wings and/or the LSP staff, including at least one Silver Wings kit and a Wingnut Wings kit!

Only one prize per member, and LSP Staff are not eligible for prizes.

But it's not about the prizes chaps, it's about the models. So have at it!

Kev/LSP Staff

Edited by LSP_Kevin
Update prize info

Hi Kev,

hillson.jpg

...I wonder if the Hilson HF.40 (the so-called 'slip wing Hurricane') would be allowed?...:unsure: :) Edge case maybe?

If it is eligible, I will be looking for an old Revell kit and maybe a scrap Hurricane wing?

Cheers

Derek

Edited by Derek B

Now I am confused... nothing new, of course. :BANGHEAD2:

Does this mean i should unsubscribe to the original Multi-wing Group Build posting?

The earliest posts are missing from this forum... :huh:

Now you've confused me Fred! All the posts appear to be present and accounted for. What seems to be missing? And what's "the original Multi-wing Group Build posting"? There's been only one to my knowledge.

Kev

Kev, I don't know how to find it, but I remember making a comment about donating a few Fotokits for prizes and, hopefully, review. I got a positive response, too.

Those early posts seem to be gone now. <---that's what prompted my question.

I figured next time I saw it and had some extra time on line(dial-up connection makes replying to forums terribly slow), I'd ask for a snail-mail address for sending those Fotokits.

I miss the "My Controls" button... or is it still there someplace?