WnW Junkers D.I .......Feeling the need for a nice quick OOB build....

monthebiff

So a little more progress made withe the cockpit now complete.

20180509_201750.jpg

20180509_201758.jpg

and then all buttoned up inside the fuselage halves, as ever the fit is just excellent.

20180509_203829.jpg

and tailplane fitted

20180509_204826.jpg

20180509_204840.jpg

This kit just falls together and can't remember when I last had a cockpit built, painted and closed up in a week! 

Regards. Andy

I keep thinking that as well Brian, these look like real gems for an easy build.

Yeah, Im weak. All the great builds of this little thing has peaked my interest as it may not have ever been a WWI plane I thought about before but its so different from the bulk of every other WWI fighter out there that the simplistic nature and cool corrugation everywhere made me snag one from SB.com

What a great looking kit, needless to say nice work, that chair - it's not a seat - looks so comfy, where's me cocoa?

Superb little kit and thank you for looking in.

Regards. Andy

I keep thinking that as well Brian, these look like real gems for an easy build.

Yeah, Im weak. All the great builds of this little thing has peaked my interest as it may not have ever been a WWI plane I thought about before but its so different from thl

Its a brilliant little kit Brian/ Shawn, I was like you both thinking it was pug ugly and of no interest but its definately grown on me and a breath of fresh air to build between full on conversion work 

Regards. Andy