Sukhoi SU-30 MKK Flanker

Out2gtcha

Thanks again for all the generous comments fellas.

Considering all of the people who just posted after my last post, that is saying somtthing, as there are some really spectacular modelers on this forum.

I dont predent im the best modler out there as there are some modelers on this site that just take my breath away, and put out work I could never hope to reproduce, but I am very pleased with the way things turned out. I am truly embarrassed to admit how much money I actually spent on this thing but................modeling is my hobby, my passion and something that gives me as much joy as ANYthing in my life does, so I chaulk it up to living live HAPPY. And I am very happy with the way the Flanker turned out.

Cheers, and thanks one and all who peruse AND run this web site. Its filled with my friends, and people who are passionate about the same things I am. Love it. Thanks again guys. :)

Brian

Fantastic. I'd love to know how you achieved the metal effects... Stunning

Hi,

there is a link to build thread on page 1 of this thread.

The build thread has about 40 pages, you can check the last 3 or 4 pages (if I recall correctly) but I recommand to read the entire topic, it is worth it.