New Wings Figures

Bob MDC

Hi,

Just an update there should be another 4 or 5 new figures released shortly, will try and get some pictures as soon as I can.

Without letting the "cat out of the bag" I think that Wingnuts fans should be really happy with one of the figures :) .

Cheers

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Ive noticed on the MDC site, quite a few very nicely sculpted figures I had not seen before. Especially the USAF EU theater pilot. Its really amazing looking. I dont have a place for one atm, but there are a lot of nice ones and Ill be back for a pilot figure (s) for sure.

Nice touch with the 2nd head with the bus drivers hat on. ;)

I think partly its also the fear of messing them up, as me specialty is normally finishes and cockpit details. Faces and doing them as well as the Mike Good figures seems VERY daunting to say the least.

I do have to say, and this absolutely no disrespect to MDC or Wings, that some of the Wings figures look like they are on their way to being great figures, but are still in the latter stages of carving, and not quite finished yet. Again, this is not meant to bash the figures or anyone involved with them, I just have to be honest about my impressions VS some of the other Mike Good figures.

Maybe its just my untrained eye here, or a difference in sculpting and finishing styles.