30 replies to this topic

#1 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:22 AM

Hi everyone,

I am very sorry for the shipping delays.  Getting things in place has taken a bit longer than I planned to get everything 100%.  So, instead of shipping Monday as I planned, it will be a couple of extra days.  We are including a set of outer wing pylons as a gift for the inconvenience of the delays as a small way of saying thanks for your patience.   This is the biggest kit we have offered and a huge challenge, so thanks you for your support and patience with us.

Have a great evening,

Gary

Update 12-5-14

I must ask again to please except my apologies.   Was expecting the Wheels from AMS today and with the Holiday it is taking a bit longer for the post office.   Sorry for the delay as I know you are anxious to get your kit.  Believe me, I have a dining room table full of them ready to go minus wheels.   I was going to use my wheels which are very nice, but when Harold unexpectedly announced that his new ones were ready, I decided to make the switch as his tread pattern is more to scale than mine.  I made the decision that AMS wheels would be worth the wait.

Thanks for your understanding,

Gary

Updated 12-9-14

The wheels arrived yesterday, so Kits are shipping.   Depending on when the Postal Carrier arrives for Pick-up,   I may get them all out today, or some may go out tomorrow.  I am going by date of Purchase, since no one has offered to bribe me to get theirs first!  LOL :mental:    Anyhow, thanks again for your patience and for your purchase.

Merry Christmas,

Gary & Tina

• Harold and harvey like this

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      

Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#2 harvey

harvey

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,411 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:41 AM

Good luck Gary. I hope this is a gold mine for you. Now, about A-10B stuff........Harv

• Harold and ghatherly like this

There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away
working on:  Tamiya F4U-2 Night Fighter
Trump P-38M BACK ON BENCH FINISHED!!!

#3 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,685 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:18 PM

Hi Gary
No problem at all and greatly appreciate the gift. Looking foward to the kit
Peter

B5WSeE.jpg

#4 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:53 PM

Hi everyone,   The kits start shipping today.   The response has been tremendous and the first batch of kits have sold out.   The next batch will ship next week for new orders, but the long delay we have had is over.   Thanks to everyone for your patience adn support.

Merry Christmas,

Gary & Tina

• Harold likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#5 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,685 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:23 PM

HI Gary

Great news, as I received my email notice last night. Eagerly looking forward tot he upgrade F4B set.

Very much appreciate the updates to let us know how the sets were progressing

Peter

B5WSeE.jpg

#6 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:56 PM

Update 12-5-14

I must ask again to please except my apologies.   Was expecting the Wheels from AMS today and with the Holiday it is taking a bit longer for the post office.   Sorry for the delay as I know you are anxious to get your kit.  Believe me, I have a dining room table full of them ready to go minus wheels.   I was going to use my wheels which are very nice, but when Harold unexpectedly announced that his new ones were ready, I decided to make the switch as his tread pattern is more to scale than mine.  I made the decision that AMS wheels would be worth the wait.

Thanks for your understanding,

Gary

• Harold and Peterpools like this

Many Thanks, Gary

#7 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,685 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 09:02 PM

Thanks Gary for the update. Well worth waiting for

Peter

B5WSeE.jpg

#8 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:26 PM

The wheels arrived yesterday, so Kits are shipping.   Depending on when the Postal Carrier arrives for Pick-up,   I may get them all out today, or some may go out tomorrow.  I am going by date of Purchase, since no one has offered to bribe me to get theirs first!  LOL :mental:    Anyhow, thanks again for your patience and for your purchase.

Merry Christmas,

Gary & Tina

• Harold and Peterpools like this

Many Thanks, Gary

#9 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,685 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:43 PM

Gary

Thank you for keeping us up to date.

Peter

B5WSeE.jpg

#10 Bill Cross

Bill Cross

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,732 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:19 PM

Website? Want to order if this is an F-4B conversion.

Contributing Writer at Kitmaker Network (http://www.armorama.com) & Campaigns Administrator at Model Shipwrights

Getting ready for ArmorCon: Meng M1A2 SEP TUSK; "Band of Brothers Meets Dead Man's Corner"

Recently completed: Meng FT-17

Future projects: Tamiya F-4E Phantom II "Kurnass" in IDFAF Service ("Shelf of Doom"?)

#11 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:59 PM

Website? Want to order if this is an F-4B conversion.

Hey Bill,

You can order direct form me and save a little, or you can buy on  eBay and pay more.

To  order, please send me a PM with your PayPal account email, full name, address, and phone number.   I will also take Postal MO form US customers on an individual basis,  please let me know in your PM.    I can also be contacted at garyhatherly@gmail.com for orders and information.   You can also purchase  resin items and plastic kit parts at our e-Store :  http://stores.ebay.c...enter762?_rdc=1

Customers are always welcome to e mailmen as well.  

Merry Christmas

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

#12 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

I am all caught up now on mailing, with ALL prepaid and current orders shipped.   I have noticed that the post office slow with updating tracking, so please give it a day before checking your tracking.   I have heard that some east coast customers that their kit arrived today.    Many thanks gain to all of you for making this possible.

Merry Christmas, 

Gary & Tina

Many Thanks, Gary

#13 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,685 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:27 PM

Hi Gary

Are there tracking numbers for the sets that were shipped?

Peter

B5WSeE.jpg

#14 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:26 PM

Hi Gary

Are there tracking numbers for the sets that were shipped?

Peter

Yes, they were sent to all customers by PayPal when I bought the postage last week.

GH

• Peterpools likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

#15 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,685 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:36 PM

Gary

I'll check and see Sometimes I get carried away with all the emails this time of the year and am a bit too quick on the draw with the delete key.

Thanks for the heads up

Just check my PayPal account and it's scheduled to be delivered Saturday.

Thanks so much

Peter

Edited by Peterpools, 11 December 2014 - 11:41 PM.

B5WSeE.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users