Coooooool! This was a great kit. Other than some minor detail corrections it goes together really nice.I went the same way with the aftermarket too.If your so inclined, take a look at the the cowling openings, as from documentation I found, they were substantially too small OOB.I used a large wooden dowel of the correct diameter wrapped in 600 grit sandpaper (tapered on a lathe at the end right before the sand paper to make sure the openings got enlarged symmetrically all the way around and centered) to open them up to a more realistic size. Looking forward to more progress!
I remember following along on your Lady Lil build Brian. Thanks for the reminder on the cowl openings.