Multi-Wing GB Prize Winners!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LSP_Ray

LSP_Ray

• LSP Moderator
  • 9,482 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:36 PM

The Multi-Wing Group Build, sponsored by Silver Wings, was officially over a few weeks ago.

The prize drawings have been completed and here are the winners:

From the drawing determined by those who completed their builds, the winner was TimW for his WNW DH9a, which can be seen HERE. Tim's prize was a Silver Wings' CR.32.

From the drawing determined by those who entered a Silver Wings kit (and actually got far enough to post some pictures), the winner was Jamme, for his Gladiator Mk I, which can be seen HERE. Jamme won a Silver Wings Fw44D.

Also winning 30% off discounts on their next Silver Wings kit were Qvarre and AndersN; Qvarre for his Gladiator Mk.II build, HERE, and AndersN for his Hawker Hart build, converting it to a Swedish B4, HERE.

Congratulations to all, and thanks for participating, and a big thanks to Silver Wings for sponsoring it!
Posted Image
Ray "Bad Omen" Peterson

#2 MARU5137

MARU5137

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,298 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

WOW !!!

Their bulds are Higly Commendable and IMPRESSIVE...No wonder they are Winners....

Congratulations to Tim W, Jamme, et al....Gentlemen YOU DID BRILLIANT...

WELL DONE on your Winning... :)

MARU 5137

Res Non Verba .

La calma è la virtù dei forti !

Potius Mori quam foedari.

#3 Derek B

Derek B

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,289 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

Tim, Jamme, Qvarre and Anders...Congratulations gentlemen on being awarded your deserved prizes, and also thank you Siver Wings for offering both incentive and prizes - it is truely appreciated.

My entry fell down after one of the wings became badly damaged followng being filled with resin - I will eventually repair and complete it in due course.

Best regards

Derek

Derek Bradshaw

" Are we not men?...Nay, we are but model makers?..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users