Miles M-20

spacewolf

Bravo Vaughn! An amazing effort, and a pleasure to follow. Russ would definitely approve, and congrats for getting this one over the line. What's next?

Kev

Man that was fast Kev ! Thanks !!...I have a couple more pics for you guys. As to whats next ?...I need to sit back with a pudding cup and a milk shake for a few before I think about whats next !

milesm20613.jpg

milesm20624.jpg

The parts list for this build include;

Revell 1/32

BF-110 (rear fuselage, propeller)

Typhoon (wings),

Corsair (vertical stab),

Hurricane (cockpit parts, instruments, tail wheel and strut, as well as most of the decals.

Revell 1/72 Corsair (horizontal stabs)

21st Century Zero MG's

AMT B-49 flying wing (main wheels)

Dragon figure detail set (MG cocking mechanisms)

Eduard Zero instruments

Several other instrument sets and 'bits' from the parts box.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Vaughn,

not being around the forum that much lately, I only found out this great build today... and I spent several hours reading it from page 1 up to here. Man this is a wonderfull achivementand she looks great!

I loved every part of it and I am glad and proud that some of my previous builds have eventually helped you in your project.

Now, you too know how wonderfull one feels when you get something build out of nothing or so.

That is brilliant modelling!

Cheers!

Loic

Hello Vaughn,

not being around the forum that much lately, I only found out this great build today... and I spent several hours reading it from page 1 up to here. Man this is a wonderfull achivementand she looks great!

I loved every part of it and I am glad and proud that some of my previous builds have eventually helped you in your project.

Now, you too know how wonderfull one feels when you get something build out of nothing or so.

That is brilliant modelling!

Cheers!

Loic

Hello Loic !

Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad it gave you several hours of enjoyment. I couldn't have done it without reading your build of the Kate and seeing how you did things...that is one of the reasons I love this place, I've learned so much from 'lurking' and following threads. It is neat to build 'something out of nothing' and to have a unique model, I can't wait to display it at CAMS, our local annual model show and watch the head scratching as people try to figure out what it is.

Thanks again and Cheers !

Vaughn

What a unique looking model Vaughn :goodjob:

I am certain that Russ will have been enjoying every single moment of your build (between shakes, of course) as much as we have. I would've been very proud to have produced such a model myself, so you deserve to give yourself a huge pat on the back...Well done Vaughn, it is a fitting tribute to both Russ and your own skills.

Derek