WNW Albatros...

williamj

Guest Peterpools

Bill

Wonderful work on the interior and wood grain. Looks right on the money. A few weeks back, I painted the figure and it's right up there in quality and detail. Looking forward to your work on him

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Bill

Wonderful work on the interior and wood grain. Looks right on the money. A few weeks back, I painted the figure and it's right up there in quality and detail. Looking forward to your work on him

Thanks a bunch guys...back at the WNW's kit....decided to do the figure and not wait till I run out of steam...it is nice figure Peter..great detail. Not quite finished it.

DSCF5001_zpsc21ea289.jpg

DSCF4968_zps3c3b6376.jpg

Edited by williamj

I always said you had a nice figure William. This just proves it!

Kev

I like you Kevin,but that kind of flattery just isn't going anywhere. :deadhorse:

Edited by williamj

• 2 weeks later...

Little more time on it..pre painted panels,then the HGW wood translucent decals..not really like any decals used before,more of a thin shellac.. and they don't react to decal solvent.

Bit of success with decal set..will have to finish up then seal everything with a gloss coat before the nails and details..the engine I've decided to do last..just pickin away.

DSCF5011_zps02c23bf0.jpg

DSCF5012_zps17fc46c6.jpg

DSCF5013_zpsa6217083.jpg

DSCF5032_zps49fe2bce.jpg

DSCF5040_zpsedf75a78.jpg

DSCF5041_zpsd7257ba8.jpg

Edited by williamj

Wow, that's lookin' sharp Bill! Nice touch using the wood table as a background on the last photos. Really shows how nice the HGW woodgrain decals look. Have fun with the engine too Bill. If you're using any of theTaurus Models bits for the valve train you're going to need a good magnifying lamp. Just sayin'.................

Cheers,

Wolf

Edited by Wolf Buddee

Guest Peterpools

Bill

Beautiful work on the figure .. looks just perfect. Can't get over how great the wood grain decals and nails look. Aces on your progress

Keep 'em coming

• 2 weeks later...