SH plans 1/32 Westland Whirlwind, Sea Fury and Typhoon.

Jan_K

• 1 year later...

I will buy a Whirlwind for sure but a Seafury🤤. I would love to buy a Fisher Seafury it is the pentacle of resin kits IMHO but I just can't bring myself to drop that kind of dough on one kit! Hopefully this kit will be extremely nice and at a affordable and reasonable price point. Bring them on Special Hobby my money is burning a hole in my pocket 🔥

This Whirlwind thread has been running almost as long as the actual aircraft lasted in service......and still we have no 1/32nd Whirlwind.

I received an email newsletter from Special Hobby, they say they hope to have the kit released in the Autumn.

Guest Peterpools

I stopped holding my breath on all these 'to be released' kits as time is marching by and it's still a no show. When something shows up, I'm in to buy but until then, I don't give t a second thought. Cutting the steel molds means nothing as  if I remember correctly, Trumpeter has shown many years ago the molds for the Devastator and except for appearing in their catalog every year; it's become the Kings Cloths of the Model world

Peter