ICM 32010: 1/32 Polikarpov I-153

LSP_Kevin

Another great review Kev.  Thanks for all your hard efforts with these reviews you do.  I was never an impulse buyer but you seem to be changing my mind set lately!  ha!  Not cool! 

I managed to score a pair of sets on the new ZM resin Ho-229 two set conversion yesterday.  I had a couple hour meeting with an airline in Osaka and I couldn't wait to finish up my

meeting to head out and find the conversion set.  There is a Volk's store in down town Osaka that is to die for.  I also found some really nice seatbelt sets produced by a Japanese company.

I've never heard of this company until now but they provide two complete sets of seat belts that are extremely nice.  I'll send you a link to check them out.  I picked up a Japanese set & Luftwaffe set. 

PM me and I'll provide a link to the seat belt set and I'll share with the rest of the LSP community.  I don't have the information with me a the moment.  Highly recommended however. 

Cheers,

Troy       

Indeed great review Andy.  I hear tell that REXx now has a set of their metal exhaust for the I-16.....................Im hoping they will follow up with a set for the I-153 too. The only issue I think may be the OOB parts for their master work.