Italeri 1/32 nd F-117

Erwin

Hi all,

This is my very first try in building a non-WW-2 plane. After 27 years of building only WW-2 planes,this comes as a plesant build.

This is completely new to me,so don't mind the small mistakes.

post-4-1099740223_thumb.jpg

hey guys its a stealth you ain't suppose to see it :D  :)  :P

hacker B)  ;)

I was wondering how long it would take...to not see the F-117

But,I am building the model !!

When finished ,I will post it again

This joke reminds me of a visit at the Oshkosh airshow in Wisconsin in '93.

People have the opportunity to camp at the airport, at Camp Scholler.

This is done by tents, motorhomes and such. You'll need to make a "lot" reservation to have a piece of camping ground to put your RV on.

This guy made a reservation for a "camping spot" somewhere in the middle of the camping ground, but didn't put anything in the lot, except for:

3 dented spots in the grass ( in triangular form ) from which 3 tiedown ropes went up in the air for about 5 feet ending in ....nothing...., bordering this lot were several trees and one of them had a dog leash going from the tree outward in mid air ending in a collar (without a dog....). Below the collar in the grass was a plate with nothing on it, but for a card saying: STEALTH GUARD DOG FOOD.

......After making a picture of it (mind you NO digi photos yet.....) and having it developed at home, i saw.........NOTHING, except a very empty piece of grass (about 18 x 18 ft) for which the man paid quite some money, but was worth the joke.... :D

Man, i love these practical jokers.

(btw, i'll try to dig up this picture in my photoarchives, AKA shoebox, and have it scanned, it looked pretty neat........ B)

The Italeri kit does have some inaccuracies such as a the wing. There are supposed to be three angles in cross section vs. the two that the kit has. There are some other minor issues but nothing that would prevent one from building the kit. Oh, when you put the bomb bay doors on, they hinge on the inboard sides of the doors, not the outboard sides.

TimC. :D